Saturday, February 9, 2008

About this Blog

Smart Buyers Collection: This market is definitely driven by greed & liquidity..

Smart Buyers Collection is a collection of words of wisdom by various Singapore property watchers.

By: rob_502
Posted: 18-10-2007

I think the goverment is doing all that they can do relieve the short term supply crunch. What I am worried is that they may over do it and there will be an oversupply in a couple of years. I am sure they are controlling the media, notice that it is not so much hyped up as 6 months ago. The hyped up it is, the more people will panic.

Market is everywhere is too hot to touch, property, stocks, china, you name it. However the ELEPHANT (US) is definitely going to slow down. Let's see how this will affect the EASTERN superpower.

I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. Property prices goes up as fast a the stock market. This market is definitely driven by greed & liquidity in the asian market. What goes up must come down!

I am waiting on the sideline definitely, happy renting for a while as long as my landlord don't KETUK me in 2 years time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear visitors:
Your comments are most welcome!

The blogger here has been affectionately named by close allies as "Smart Buyer" but really, he's not smart. Smart Buyer just believes that being prudent is smart. That's the essence of the message of this blog and Smart Buyer hopes it'll benefit other property buyers.

Smart Buyer :)