Tuesday, May 27, 2008

About this Blog

HDB Living Snapshot: A Singaporean Shows HDB little Fun things

In this blog, a Singaporean shows the little fun things of living in HDB.

Manja Cats, Singapore & Us: Living in a HDB Estate:
"Living in a HDB Estate, I love, love, love living in a HDB flat. Today, when I went downstairs to get my lunch, I spotted a mangosteen, sitting by its lonesome self, in the middle of the 11th storey lift lobby. It just seemed so strange, a mangosteen sitting all by itself, with just a piece of tissue paper for company. I contemplated clearing them off, but didn't want to rob someone else of this curious sight, for at the very least, it might just amuse them as it did me."

May also want to read:
History of Singapore Property 1960 to 2008
When to Buy, When Not to by

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear visitors:
Your comments are most welcome!

The blogger here has been affectionately named by close allies as "Smart Buyer" but really, he's not smart. Smart Buyer just believes that being prudent is smart. That's the essence of the message of this blog and Smart Buyer hopes it'll benefit other property buyers.

Smart Buyer :)